New York News
Man found shot in the head in Washington Heights
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Washington Heights.
Officers responded to reports of shots fired on Edgecombe Avenue at about 1:30 a.m. Saturday.
They found a 30-year-old man who shot multiple times in the head.
He was declared dead at the hospital.
A 31-year-old man was also found with gunshot wounds to his torso.
He is hospitalized in critical condition.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, washington heights, shooting, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos