New York News
2 separate NYC fires; 1 critical
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A busy night for the FDNY.
One person is in critical condition after two separate fires broke out in New York City Saturday.
One person was injured in a fire in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
The fire was in the kitchen of 127 North Portland Avenue.
A man in his 40s was hospitalized in critical condition.
In Manhattan, the fire department responded to a fire in the steam room of the NY Athletic Club located at 180 Central Park South.
There were no injuries.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, fort greene, manhattan, park slope, fire, fdny, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos