New York News
Student critical after scissor attack in Brooklyn
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A Brooklyn high school student is fighting for his life after police say he was repeatedly stabbed in the head with a pair of scissors by a classmate.
The incident happened at Erasmus High School in Flatbush.
Police say the teenagers were playing basketball in the gym during lunch when they got into an argument.
The 15-year-old victim, identified as Alfredo Allen, underwent surgery and is listed in critical condition.
The suspect, 16-year-old Chevoy Nelson, is facing numerous charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, school violence, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 13 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos