New York News
Subway flasher caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A subway flasher is caught on camera thanks to a quick-thinking straphanger.
A 30-year-old woman snapped a picture of the suspect in the act of exposing himself to her.
It happened last Thursday night on a 6 train in the Bronx.
Police believe the man is in his 30s, around 5'6" tall, and 175 pounds.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, subway, subway crime, bronx, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos