New York News
Police in Queens search for livery robbery suspect
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man who robbed a livery cab driver causing him to crash his car.
It happened on Saturday at 3:30 a.m. at 93rd Avenue and 112 Street in Richmond Hill.
The suspect put the 59-year-old driver into a headlock and causing him to crash into a fence.
Then the suspect took the victim's money and his bag.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, approximately 25 years old, 5'7" tall, and 170 lbs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, richmond hill, robbery, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act 52 min ago