New York News
Police in Queens search for livery robbery suspect
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man who robbed a livery cab driver causing him to crash his car.
It happened on Saturday at 3:30 a.m. at 93rd Avenue and 112 Street in Richmond Hill.
The suspect put the 59-year-old driver into a headlock and causing him to crash into a fence.
Then the suspect took the victim's money and his bag.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, approximately 25 years old, 5'7" tall, and 170 lbs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, richmond hill, robbery, new york news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 41 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released 41 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 34 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
41 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
34 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
26 min ago