New York News
Woman arrested with stun gun at JFK
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Port Authority police say they arrested a woman trying to sneak a stun gun onto a plane at Kennedy Airport.
A TSA officer spotted the weapon in the woman's carry-on Friday as she went through security to board a flight to Orlando.
The weapon looks like a flashlight and is just the length of a pen.
A closer look revealed it was also a stun gun.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jfk international airport, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
9 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos