New York News
'7 Second Bandit' believed to be behind bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A notorious bank robber known as the 7 Second Bandit may be back.
The FBI has identified 43-year-old Jack Mannino as the suspect in a bank heist in Brooklyn last week.
In that robbery, he and another man allegedly flashed guns and took money.
Mannino recently got out of prison after serving more than 10 years for a string of bank robberies in 1999.
He got the nickname by threatening to detonate explosives if he didn't get his cash right away.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, bank robbery, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
31 min ago