New York News
'7 Second Bandit' believed to be behind bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A notorious bank robber known as the 7 Second Bandit may be back.
The FBI has identified 43-year-old Jack Mannino as the suspect in a bank heist in Brooklyn last week.
In that robbery, he and another man allegedly flashed guns and took money.
Mannino recently got out of prison after serving more than 10 years for a string of bank robberies in 1999.
He got the nickname by threatening to detonate explosives if he didn't get his cash right away.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, bank robbery, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 14 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
18 min ago
- Baruch College student dies in apparent...
14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
2 min ago