New York News
Wall Street bonuses expected to drop
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It appears the wolf is at the door, and like it or not, the bulls and bears on Wall street are taking a pay cut.
Bonuses this year are expected to be the lowest since 2008.
Goldman Sachs reportedly plans to cut its pay in half for its 400 partners.
And The Wall Street Journal reports that Morgan Stanley is expected to shrink its bonuses by 30 to 40 percent.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, wall street, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem explosion 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 15 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 47 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 51 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 51 min ago