New York News
Police search for Metro PCS robbers
EAST VILLAGE (WABC) -- Police in the East Village are searching for a pair of robbers that struck a Metro PCS.
It happened last Friday on East 14th Street.
The men walked in armed with a handgun and demanded money from the worker.
They got away with an undetermined amount of cash.
The first suspect is described as a 40-year-old black man, about 6' tall, and 160 pounds.
He has a black and grey beard and was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, wool cap and dark sunglasses.
The second suspect is also described as a black man around age 40, 5'6" tall, and about 150 pounds.
He was wearing a dark coat gloves and sunglasses.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, robbery, east village, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn 6 min ago
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit 25 min ago
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million