New York News
Swastikas drawn on buildings in Midtown Manhattan
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a bizarre case of swastikas scrawled on several businesses in Midtown Manhattan.
The swastikas were drawn with a white grease pen on four separate stores along Sixth Avenue near Bryant Park.
The targets included an office building, a bookstore and a supply store.
Police are looking at the video from one of their surveillance cameras to see if they can identify the vandal.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, midtown, vandalism, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 43 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos