New York News
Swastikas drawn on buildings in Midtown Manhattan
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating a bizarre case of swastikas scrawled on several businesses in Midtown Manhattan.
The swastikas were drawn with a white grease pen on four separate stores along Sixth Avenue near Bryant Park.
The targets included an office building, a bookstore and a supply store.
Police are looking at the video from one of their surveillance cameras to see if they can identify the vandal.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, midtown, vandalism, new york news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
38 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos