New York News
Father and son found dead in Queens home
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A father and son are dead in Queens.
Police say the two men were found dead in their Ozone Park home located at 84-9 101 Avenue.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected.
Police say there were no signs of trauma on either of the victims.
The father was Kuo-Kong Chen, 66. His son was Aaron Chen, 29.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, ozone park, queens, carbon monoxide, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow hits southern New Jersey, heads for NYC 25 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 11 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV