New York News
Man arrested in string of Bronx tire slashings
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested a man accused of slashing dozens of car tires in the Bronx.
Investigators say 30-year-old Matthew Haynesworth slashed the tires on at least 60 vehicles earlier this month.
Police say Haynesworth was taken to the psychiatric ward of Lincoln Medical Center by relatives who saw him vandalize the cars.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, morristown, mott haven, new york news
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 40 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 38 min ago
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 48 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse 49 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Two women hold top 2 spots in Newark Police Department
- Former Gov. Jon Corzine's son dies
- Photos: $2.35 million 'Modern Family' home for sale