New York News
Residents meet in Hell's Kitchen about noise
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hell's Kitchen was once a high-crime area but is now thriving with bars and restaurants.
And now, members of the community say that's becoming a problem.
Residents and community leaders met Thursday night to address issues about the neighborhood nightlife.
They say rowdy bar patrons pour onto the streets, causing a commotion at all hours of the night and making it difficult to sleep.
Residents hope they can work with bar owners to figure out a solution.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hells kitchen, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
40 min ago
- Death toll rises to 13 in Mount Everest...
24 min ago