New York News
Residents meet in Hell's Kitchen about noise
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hell's Kitchen was once a high-crime area but is now thriving with bars and restaurants.
And now, members of the community say that's becoming a problem.
Residents and community leaders met Thursday night to address issues about the neighborhood nightlife.
They say rowdy bar patrons pour onto the streets, causing a commotion at all hours of the night and making it difficult to sleep.
Residents hope they can work with bar owners to figure out a solution.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, hells kitchen, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall