New York News
More single men than women in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Many single women may feel like finding love is hopeless in New York City, but the big apple may be one of the best places to make a love connection.
When it comes to single people between 20 and 34-years-old, there are actually more men than women.
But the male to female ratio varies from neighborhood to neighborhood.
On the Upper East Side young single women outnumber young single men nearly 2 to 1.
On the flip side, there are nearly two men for every woman in Jackson Heights, Queens.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, dating, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's in Nassau County 54 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 12 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers 19 min ago
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 59 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 58 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- USA to open against Ghana in '14 World Cup
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
59 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
58 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
12 min ago