New York News
More single men than women in NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Many single women may feel like finding love is hopeless in New York City, but the big apple may be one of the best places to make a love connection.
When it comes to single people between 20 and 34-years-old, there are actually more men than women.
But the male to female ratio varies from neighborhood to neighborhood.
On the Upper East Side young single women outnumber young single men nearly 2 to 1.
On the flip side, there are nearly two men for every woman in Jackson Heights, Queens.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, dating, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam 26 min ago
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 27 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 5 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day...
23 min ago
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
26 min ago
- Man who took video explains high school fued
18 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos