New York News
Nurses at Flushing Hospital to go on strike?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One of the busiest hospitals in Queens could be headed for a strike.
Nurses at Flushing Hospital Medical Center say contract negotiations are going nowhere.
They are demanding the restoration of their medical and pension benefits.
Hospital management allowed those benefits to expire on December 31.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, flushing, strike threat, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 50 min ago
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash 28 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon 27 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Charges expected in fraternity death
50 min ago
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
28 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
23 min ago
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
27 min ago