New York News
Nurses at Flushing Hospital to go on strike?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One of the busiest hospitals in Queens could be headed for a strike.
Nurses at Flushing Hospital Medical Center say contract negotiations are going nowhere.
They are demanding the restoration of their medical and pension benefits.
Hospital management allowed those benefits to expire on December 31.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, flushing, strike threat, new york news
- 3 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day 40 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two East Harlem explosion victims identified
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains 40 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire 42 min ago
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem
- Dozens homeless after East Harlem buildings destroyed
- Video: 2 men describe pulling child out of rubble
- Investigators focus on an old cast-iron gas pipeline
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media
- Video: Damage throughout neighborhood after East...
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
40 min ago