New York News
Statue of Liberty tops list of most popular landmarks
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City's landmarks are just as popular as ever, and one site on a new list might surprise you.
A survey of "Travel and Leisure" readers resulted in a ranking of the most popular world landmarks.
The Statue of Liberty topped the list, and the Empire State Building came in ranked second.
The High Line rounded out the top 10, even though it's less than three years old.
Here's the rest of the list:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, statue of liberty, empire state building, high line, new york news
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again 30 min ago
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway 14 min ago
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
53 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos