New York News
Child hit by falling scaffolding on UES
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A child sustained a minor injury after a piece of wood fell from scaffolding on the Upper East Side Wednesday.
The wood fell onto the 4-year-old girl along East 75th Street just before 10 a.m.
The girl was hit in the head by the wood while walking to school at Temple Israel.
Although it was large piece of wood, she only sustained a bruise on her shoulder and was not seriously injured.
The scaffolding was being dismantled at the time.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, child injured, new york news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos