New York News
Man found beaten to death on Queens street
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was discovered dead along the side of a road in the Corona section of Queens Tuesday morning.
Police say the man, in his late 20s or early 30s, was found along 38th Avenue just after 8 a.m.
He was apparently beaten to death, and the case was being investigated as a possible homicide.
Queens District Attorney Richard Brown, who responded to the scene, said no arrests were immediately made.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, corona, body found, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 51 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 13 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 20 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos