New York News
Big pot bust in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- The NYPD has busted a marijuana farm in the Morris Park section of the Bronx.
Working off a tip from the community, Bronx Narcotics detectives found 800 marijuana plants inside the five story building at 610 Morris Park Avenue.
Some of the plants are 7 feet tall.
Three men were arrested.
Police say that every floor of the building was dedicated to growing pot.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, drug bust, marijuana, new york news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut