New York News
Man shot dead in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- A deadly shooting overnight in Queens man left a 20-year-old man dead.
Police were called out to the intersection of 123rd and Stuphin Avenue in South Jamaica around 1:00 Sunday morning.
The victim had been shot in the chest. He was found lying in the street.
Emergency crews said he died on the scene.
The victim was identified as Cody Kahn of Springfield Gardens.
Police were still trying to determine who shot him and why.
It was the fourth deadly shooting in New York City over the weekend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, jamaica, crime, murder, shooting, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos