New York News
Man shot dead in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- A deadly shooting overnight in Queens man left a 20-year-old man dead.
Police were called out to the intersection of 123rd and Stuphin Avenue in South Jamaica around 1:00 Sunday morning.
The victim had been shot in the chest. He was found lying in the street.
Emergency crews said he died on the scene.
The victim was identified as Cody Kahn of Springfield Gardens.
Police were still trying to determine who shot him and why.
It was the fourth deadly shooting in New York City over the weekend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, jamaica, crime, murder, shooting, new york news
- Large tornado touches down near Oklahoma City 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Muggy 34 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma 5 min ago
- Elderly man falls in Hudson off of Pier 84 12 min ago
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Suffolk County man arrested for sex crimes against children
- Metro North riders forced to find other means
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- Young child fatally shot outside Jersey City home
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting 9 min ago
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- AccuWeather: Muggy
34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos