New York News
Man shot dead in Queens
QUEENS (WABC) -- A deadly shooting overnight in Queens man left a 20-year-old man dead.
Police were called out to the intersection of 123rd and Stuphin Avenue in South Jamaica around 1:00 Sunday morning.
The victim had been shot in the chest. He was found lying in the street.
Emergency crews said he died on the scene.
The victim was identified as Cody Kahn of Springfield Gardens.
Police were still trying to determine who shot him and why.
It was the fourth deadly shooting in New York City over the weekend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, jamaica, crime, murder, shooting, new york news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up 39 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
39 min ago