New York News
FDNY battles huge brush fire in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Firefighters battled a large brush fire in Queens on Sunday.
The fire started around 5:25 p.m. at 159-3 78th Street in Howard Beach.
The fire quickly went to two alarms, but was under control soon after firefighters arrived.
There were no injuries.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brush fire, new york news
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 10 min ago
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 21 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust'
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon