New York News
Woman fatally struck by bus, other vehicles in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was fatally struck by an MTA bus while crossing Northern Boulevard in Queens Wednesday morning.
The victim was struck while crossing Northern Boulevard and Union Street just before 8 a.m.
The woman was struck by a not-in-service Q44 bus turning onto Northern from Union Street, along with other vehicles.
The bus did not stop, as the bus operator was apparently unaware of the incident.
She was pronounced dead at the scene. The crash is under investigation.
Northern Boulevard was closed for the accident investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run 21 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect 30 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
49 min ago