New York News
Car drives into front of pharmacy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A car drove into the front of a pharmacy in Queens.
It happened at 5:30 p.m. at Sherwood Drugs at 9721 57th Avenue in Corona.
The driver was a man believed to be in his early 20's.
He was in the car with some family members.
A relative of the driver who was sitting in the back seat suffered minor injuries.
Witnesses say the driver was cut off, lost control of the car, and slammed into the pharmacy.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, corona, accident, new york news
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 38 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb? 17 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Anthony Weiner announces run for New York City mayor
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale 10 min ago
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
38 min ago