New York News
Arrest in shooting of Bronx boy
MORRIS PARK (WABC) -- A teenager is in custody and accused of shooting an eight year old boy in the Bronx.
Eduardo Rodriguez, 15, is facing attempted murder and other charges.
Police say he was aiming for a rival in an ongoing dispute when he accidentally shot Armando Bigo inside a Bronx deli on Tuesday.
The shooting was captured by a surveillance camera.
The eight year old is recovering from the gunshot wound to his left shoulder.
A $12,000 reward had been offered for information leading to an arrest.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, child shot, shooting, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos