New York News
Port Authority to crackdown on toll evaders
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Port Authority filed lawsuits against 20 of the worst toll evaders on Thursday.
They're all on the agency's wall of shame for each owing more than $50,000 in tolls and fees.
The Port Authority plans legal action against the entire list of 37 companies and individuals by the end of this month.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, port authority, money, new york news
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
14 min ago