New York News
Bloomberg jeered during Queens St. Patty's parade
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Mayor Bloomberg got a mixed reception while marching in the Queens County Saint Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday.
Some vocal critics jeered the mayor for his decision to publicize teacher evaluations.
The mayor also had some supporters along the parade route who said he's doing the best he can under difficult circumstances.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michael bloomberg, st. patrick's day, parade, queens, new york news
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Roosevelt Island Peace Officers accused of abusing power
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos