New York News
Bloomberg jeered during Queens St. Patty's parade
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Mayor Bloomberg got a mixed reception while marching in the Queens County Saint Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday.
Some vocal critics jeered the mayor for his decision to publicize teacher evaluations.
The mayor also had some supporters along the parade route who said he's doing the best he can under difficult circumstances.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michael bloomberg, st. patrick's day, parade, queens, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
44 min ago
- Death toll rises to 13 in Mount Everest...
28 min ago