New York News
Bloomberg jeered during Queens St. Patty's parade
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Mayor Bloomberg got a mixed reception while marching in the Queens County Saint Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday.
Some vocal critics jeered the mayor for his decision to publicize teacher evaluations.
The mayor also had some supporters along the parade route who said he's doing the best he can under difficult circumstances.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michael bloomberg, st. patrick's day, parade, queens, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos