New York News
Police release images in hair-pull iPhone robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are searching for the woman accused stealing another woman's iPhone while she was talking on it.
She allegedly pulled the victim's hair, grabbed the iPhone from her hand and ran away.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic woman in her mid-20s, wearing blue jeans, a tan jacket and carrying a multicolored handbag.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morningside heights, robbery, new york news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate 21 min ago
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
54 min ago