New York News
NYPD searching for suspect in Harlem sex assault
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who attacked a woman in a subway station in Harlem.
Investigators say the suspect grabbed and sexually assaulted the victim as she entered the B and C line station on 135th Street.
The incident happened around 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
The woman was treated at the hospital.
The suspect is described as being 20 to 25 years old, standing about 5-foot-9.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, sex crime, sexual assault, subway crime, subway, new york news
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 32 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
32 min ago