New York News
NYPD searching for suspect in Harlem sex assault
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who attacked a woman in a subway station in Harlem.
Investigators say the suspect grabbed and sexually assaulted the victim as she entered the B and C line station on 135th Street.
The incident happened around 5:30 a.m. Thursday.
The woman was treated at the hospital.
The suspect is described as being 20 to 25 years old, standing about 5-foot-9.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, sex crime, sexual assault, subway crime, subway, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen