New York News
NTSB sets meeting for bus crash investigation
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's new information on last year's deadly tour bus crash in the Bronx.
The National Transportation Safety Board has set a meeting for June 5th, to determine the probable cause of that accident.
15 people were killed last March when the bus, coming from a casino in Connecticut, crashed on I-95 in the Bronx.
The driver, Ophadell Williams, has been indicted on manslaughter charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, connecticut, bus accident, ntsb, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases