New York News
Suspects identified in Chelsea murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have identified the two suspects wanted for the murder of a bird-owning businessman.
John Laubach, 57, was found bound and murdered in his Chelsea apartment on Friday, March 2.
Police say 30-year-old Edwin Faulkner and 26-year-old Juan Carlos Martinez-Herrera were caught on surveillance cameras at the victim's apartment building that night.
Police previously released surveillance images of one of the suspects, believed to be Faulkner, trying to use the victim's debit card at a bank on 14th Street the night he was found dead.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chelsea, murder, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall