New York News
Suspects identified in Chelsea murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have identified the two suspects wanted for the murder of a bird-owning businessman.
John Laubach, 57, was found bound and murdered in his Chelsea apartment on Friday, March 2.
Police say 30-year-old Edwin Faulkner and 26-year-old Juan Carlos Martinez-Herrera were caught on surveillance cameras at the victim's apartment building that night.
Police previously released surveillance images of one of the suspects, believed to be Faulkner, trying to use the victim's debit card at a bank on 14th Street the night he was found dead.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chelsea, murder, new york news
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 1 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos