New York News
Suspects identified in Chelsea murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have identified the two suspects wanted for the murder of a bird-owning businessman.
John Laubach, 57, was found bound and murdered in his Chelsea apartment on Friday, March 2.
Police say 30-year-old Edwin Faulkner and 26-year-old Juan Carlos Martinez-Herrera were caught on surveillance cameras at the victim's apartment building that night.
Police previously released surveillance images of one of the suspects, believed to be Faulkner, trying to use the victim's debit card at a bank on 14th Street the night he was found dead.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chelsea, murder, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster