New York News
2 arrested in Florida in Chelsea apartment death
NEW YORK -- Police have picked up two men in Florida wanted in connection with the death of a floral designer found bound and gagged with duct tape in his New York City apartment.
Police say the suspects, 30-year-old Edwin Faulkner and 26-year-old Juan Carlos Martinez-Herrera, were taken into custody by homicide detectives in Orlando on Thursday. They are awaiting extradition. Information about their lawyers was not immediately available.
The victim, 57-year-old John Laubach, was found dead on March 2 in his West 22nd Street Manhattan apartment. The cause of death remains unclear.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, arrest, chelsea, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 8 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos