New York News
1 World Trade set to become NYC's tallest building
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One World Trade Center is about to become New York City's tallest building.
Construction reached the 93rd floor last week, making it the city's second-tallest skyscraper behind the Empire State Building.
At the current pace of construction, One World Trade will be the city's tallest building in another in four to six weeks.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, world trade center, empire state building, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen