New York News
First Lady in NYC to discuss Joining Forces initiative
NEW YORK (WABC) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is in new York City Monday to discuss her initiative called Joining Forces.
It's a White House effort to find career and scholarship opportunities for military service members and their families.
She will also deliver remarks at a Democratic National Committee reception and make an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michelle obama, new york news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma