New York News
First Lady in NYC to discuss Joining Forces initiative
NEW YORK (WABC) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is in new York City Monday to discuss her initiative called Joining Forces.
It's a White House effort to find career and scholarship opportunities for military service members and their families.
She will also deliver remarks at a Democratic National Committee reception and make an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michelle obama, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade