New York News
First Lady in NYC to discuss Joining Forces initiative
NEW YORK (WABC) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is in new York City Monday to discuss her initiative called Joining Forces.
It's a White House effort to find career and scholarship opportunities for military service members and their families.
She will also deliver remarks at a Democratic National Committee reception and make an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, michelle obama, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China 55 min ago
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
29 min ago