New York News
School bus accident in Woodside, Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A school bus carrying autistic children has crashed in Woodside, Queens.
It happened before 6 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of 55th Street and 31st Avenue.
Car and a mini school bus with four kids on board crashed.
The children have minor injuries.
Firefighters are trying to extricate someone stuck in the car.
One person was already removed from the vehicle.
There are six total injuries, none of them serious.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, school bus accident, queens, woodside, new york news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 21 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 29 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 48 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket