New York News
Video captures OWS protesters pouring feces
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Surveillance video captured Occupy Wall Street demonstrators just before 8 p.m. on March 14 dragging large quantities of human urine and feces in containers to an open-air plaza at the corner of Nassau and Cedar Streets in Lower Manhattan.
They then poured the waste down the stairs there.
In a separate incident the same night, approximately 20 minutes later, one of the suspects entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and poured the human waste inside the vestibule.
A witness provided a license plate number of the van used to transport the waste and Jordan Brooks Amos, 25, of Philadelphia, PA, its registered owner, was apprehended March 16 on Wall Street.
He was charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon (a stun gun that was recovered from inside the vehicle), Unlawful Possession of Noxious Matter (human urine and feces) and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, wall street protest, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 9 min ago
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
38 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos