New York News
Dining out for charity
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The next time you eat out you could be giving back as well thanks to what's called Good Dining.
Go onto the Good Dining website to register your credit cards and pick your favorite charity. Restaurants throughout the area will then give back as much as 6 percent of your check to that charity.
Gusto Organics is participating and the owner loves the concept. It's also a great idea for the charities like the Teak Fellowship, which helps low income New York City students. Teak is funded by donations and grants and every little bit counts according to the deputy director.
So if the teak fellowship is your cause, you could help one of the 150 students currently enrolled in the program just by dining out or pick another cause close to your heart. There are 105,000 charities from which to choose.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, charity, good dining, dining, new york news, lauren glassberg
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos