New York News
Images released of suspects who punched, robbed 2 men
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are looking for two men seen in subway surveillance who robbed two people on March 20.
The first attack happened at West 10th and Hudson streets in Greenwich Village at 1:30 a.m. The supsects punched the 30-year-old victim in the face and stole his wallet and cell phone. The victim was taken to Roosevelt Hospital where he was treated and released.
The second took place in front of 2 Pennsylvania Plaza in Midtown about an hour later. The 26-year-old victim was punched and kicked and robbed of his iPhone. He refused medical attention.
The suspects are described as black men, one 30 to 35 years old and one 25 to 30 years old.
Anyone with information in regards to either of the robberies is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, manhattan, greenwich village, robbery, midtown, new york news
- Missing plane may have turned back 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Spring forward: Clocks turned ahead one hour
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Missing plane may have turned back
41 min ago