New York News
Girl, 11, hit by city bus in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A young girl ran into a city bus in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn Monday morning.
Authorities say the girl ran out from between parked cars and into the side of the B48 bus on Lorimer Street just after 9:30 a.m.
She was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition.
The incident is being investigated as an accident and no charges were filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, williamsburg, brooklyn, bus accident, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem 22 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
36 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos