New York News
Missing Bronx boy found
BRONX (WABC) -- A Bronx family is breathing a sigh of relief, after a missing boy was found.
12 year-old Arron Ferrera had been missing since Friday.
The boy, who lives in the Bronxwood section, was last seen leaving from school at 980 Mace Avenue (PS 89) around 2:30 p.m.
But on Sunday night, the NYPD said that Arron has been found, and is in good health.
There are reports he may have been with friends, and returned home.
No other details are currently available.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, missing children, new york news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died 56 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem found 20 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party 55 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos