New York News
Missing Bronx boy found
BRONX (WABC) -- A Bronx family is breathing a sigh of relief, after a missing boy was found.
12 year-old Arron Ferrera had been missing since Friday.
The boy, who lives in the Bronxwood section, was last seen leaving from school at 980 Mace Avenue (PS 89) around 2:30 p.m.
But on Sunday night, the NYPD said that Arron has been found, and is in good health.
There are reports he may have been with friends, and returned home.
No other details are currently available.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, missing children, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run 19 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect 28 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head 58 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
47 min ago