New York News
12 injured in Maspeth, Queens, school bus crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A school bus crash in Maspeth, Queens, injured about a dozen people Wednesday morning.
The bus crashed at the intersection of 68th Street and the Long Island Expressway service road just after 8 a.m.
About 10 students were treated for minor injuries. The driver and matron were also being treated.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, maspeth, accident, school bus accident, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem gas explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 33 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 18 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 22 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 22 min ago