New York News
Suspect identified in burglary, sex assault
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a man wanted in a burglary and sexual assault in Brooklyn.
He's been identified as 26-year-old Mussiah Mooney.
Police say he broke into a 22-year-old woman's apartment in Crown Heights on Monday, fondled her, and stole money before running away.
He got in through a rear window in the apartment.
Mooney is around 5'9" and 185 pounds.
He apparently got away with some money.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, burglary, sexual assault, new york news
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly found 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy possibly...
3 min ago