New York News
Cops search for suspects in Queens forcible touchings
JACKSON HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Police in Queens are investigating four forcible touching incidents.
Investigators want help identifying the suspect, who touched two young women and two middle-aged women.
The cases in Jackson Heights date back to March 22.
The suspect approaches the victims, touches them and then flees. There have been no reports of injuries.
Police ask anyone with information to call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, jackson heights, new york news
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 36 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado 19 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack 3 min ago
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma...
19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
36 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos