New York News
Free spay and neuter clinics for cats and dogs
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is a free offer to get your pet spayed or neutered.
The ASPCA is sponsoring mobile clinics through Saturday for dogs and cats owned by New York City residents.
The usual cost is $125.
Clinics can accept about 25 animals a day on a first come, first served basis.
The goal is to prevent unwanted cats and dogs from ending up at area shelters.
Lines usually form well before 7:00 a.m. for an 8 a.m. check-in.
Cats should arrive in carriers and dogs should be on leashes.
To find a mobile clinic near you, visit www.aspca.org/877spaynyc or call (877) SPAY-NYC.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, cat, dog, animals, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos