New York News
Boy, 3, critically injured by falling television
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A three-year-old Brooklyn boy was critically injured when a 27 inch television fell onto his head.
The television fell on the boy inside an apartment at the Boulevard Houses complex in East New York just after 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
He was listed in critical condition at NYU Medical Center with life threatening head injuries.
The incident was being treated as an accident and no charges were filed.
The Boulevard Houses, run by the city Housing Authority, is made up of 18 buildings and is home to some 3,104 residents.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, east new york, child injured, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 7 min ago
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 5 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
14 min ago