New York News
Holland Tunnel and GWB closures this weekend
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The New York-bound Holland Tunnel will be closed this Saturday and Sunday morning from 1 a.m. until 8 a.m. for a resurfacing project.
All New York-bound traffic will be diverted to the Lincoln Tunnel.
Also the 4th Floor of the Port Authority Bus Terminal will be closed due to ramp construction.
Customers should check the gate assignment of their bus route.
The Eastbound George Washington Bridge lower level will be closed until 8 a.m. Saturday morning. It will also be closed Monday through Thursday April 16-April 19, 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following morning, traffic permitting.
The three right-most westbound upper level George Washington Bridge lanes will be closed until 8 a.m. Saturday morning.
The ramp from the westbound upper level to the Palisades Interstate Parkway will remain open.
In addition, the two right lanes of the westbound departure and the westbound bus slip will also be closed.
For more information on Port Authority closures and changes please visit: http://www.panynj.gov/alerts-advisories/
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, george washington bridge, holland tunnel, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos