New York News
Holland Tunnel and GWB closures this weekend
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The New York-bound Holland Tunnel will be closed this Saturday and Sunday morning from 1 a.m. until 8 a.m. for a resurfacing project.
All New York-bound traffic will be diverted to the Lincoln Tunnel.
Also the 4th Floor of the Port Authority Bus Terminal will be closed due to ramp construction.
Customers should check the gate assignment of their bus route.
The Eastbound George Washington Bridge lower level will be closed until 8 a.m. Saturday morning. It will also be closed Monday through Thursday April 16-April 19, 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following morning, traffic permitting.
The three right-most westbound upper level George Washington Bridge lanes will be closed until 8 a.m. Saturday morning.
The ramp from the westbound upper level to the Palisades Interstate Parkway will remain open.
In addition, the two right lanes of the westbound departure and the westbound bus slip will also be closed.
For more information on Port Authority closures and changes please visit: http://www.panynj.gov/alerts-advisories/
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, george washington bridge, holland tunnel, new york news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 19 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito 52 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos