New York News
Driver charged after car strikes, kills pedestrian
HARLEM (WABC) -- A driver has been charged with driving while intoxicated after striking a 57-year-old pedestrian and killing him in Harlem.
Police say Victor Felix was struck at the intersection of Seventh Avenue and 146th street around 8 p.m. Sunday.
He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The driver was charged with driving while intoxicated.
Police identified him as 48-year-old Garry Kinloch, a maintenance worker for the New York City police department.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, pedestrian struck, accident, new york news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 15 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 46 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 46 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon