New York News
Driver charged after car strikes, kills pedestrian
HARLEM (WABC) -- A driver has been charged with driving while intoxicated after striking a 57-year-old pedestrian and killing him in Harlem.
Police say Victor Felix was struck at the intersection of Seventh Avenue and 146th street around 8 p.m. Sunday.
He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The driver was charged with driving while intoxicated.
Police identified him as 48-year-old Garry Kinloch, a maintenance worker for the New York City police department.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, pedestrian struck, accident, new york news
- South Plainfield High School on lockdown 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 51 min ago
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 11 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 25 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years