New York News
Scaffolding collapse injures 2 in Lower Manhattan
Thursday, April 26, 2012
LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- Construction workers were injured when the scaffolding around a Lower Manhattan building collapsed.
The scaffold was up to the second floor when the structure gave way.
Two construction workers were hurt. They sustained non-life threatening injuries, officials said.
The reason for the collapse is under investigation
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, lower manhattan, construction accident, new york news
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate 23 min ago
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
56 min ago
Eyewitness News Links