New York News
Scaffolding collapse injures 2 in Lower Manhattan
Thursday, April 26, 2012
LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- Construction workers were injured when the scaffolding around a Lower Manhattan building collapsed.
The scaffold was up to the second floor when the structure gave way.
Two construction workers were hurt. They sustained non-life threatening injuries, officials said.
The reason for the collapse is under investigation
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, lower manhattan, construction accident, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
Eyewitness News Links