New York News
Scaffolding collapse injures 2 in Lower Manhattan
Thursday, April 26, 2012
LOWER MANHATTAN (WABC) -- Construction workers were injured when the scaffolding around a Lower Manhattan building collapsed.
The scaffold was up to the second floor when the structure gave way.
Two construction workers were hurt. They sustained non-life threatening injuries, officials said.
The reason for the collapse is under investigation
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, lower manhattan, construction accident, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 28 hurt in East Harlem explosion 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 23 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
Eyewitness News Links