New York News
Brooklyn hit and run victim laid to rest Thursday
BENSONHURST (WABC) -- A 13-year-old boy who was killed in a hit and run in Brooklyn was laid to rest Thursday.
Henry Garcia, of Bensonhurst, died after getting hit by an SUV last weekend.
The driver did not stop.
People in the community are helping the family pay for the service.
Investigators continue pouring over surveillance video looking for clues that will lead them to the driver.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bensonhurst, brooklyn, bicyclist injured, bicyclist killed, new york news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos