New York News
Alleged 'Millionaire Madam' co-defendant due in court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The woman accused of being the accomplice to the alleged Manhattan madam will be back in court Friday.
Jaynie Mae Baker will have another hearing in Lower Manhattan.
She is currently free on $100,000 bail.
Prosecutors say it was Baker who helped Anna Gristina run a high-priced prostitution ring on the Upper East Side.
Gristina remains behind bars at Rikers Island.
If convicted, Gristina and Baker each could face up to seven years in prison.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, upper east side, prostitution, new york news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos